by the American medical association there 800 000 strokes every year.
Majority of strokes are due SILENT Silent stroke is caused by necrosis of brain or heart tissue due to inadequate blood supply which is mainly seen in patients with heart arrhythmia such as atrial fibrillation .
I am also getting cardiac cardio version about every 5 months My cardiologist sad that he will scheduled me for cardio version after i get 3 PT INR BLOOD Test which is more than 20 days.
Make sure no to wait, American heart association states:
Prolong waiting will cause:
2. myocardial infarct
3. cardiac arrest
5. Long WAITING makes more difficult cardio-version.
Every 4th person of 80 or after gets storoke mainly due to silent type of stroke, so tell your doctor to schedule ELECTRO cardio-version ASAP.
Every year there are about 500 000 new cases of A. FIB and every year dies about 400 000 of A . fib.
There are millions of illnesses preventable. Follow me on Facebook, later I will provide details how to prevent death. I am author of the textbook preventive medicine.
Professor Ljubo Skrbic MD
THANKS FOR GETTING IN TOUCH
PLEASE SIGN IN FOR FREE TO SEE
What you should do to keep a regular beat and avoid arrhythmia, including atria bibrillation?
1. Drink enough fluids – 60 ounces a day
2. Eat meals regularly
3. Take supplements
4. Cut down gluten
5. Exercise daily
6. Avoid stress
7. Avoid alcohol, coffe, tea, energy drinks and drugs
8. Choose food with low fat and cholesterol, like skim milk, reduced fat cheese, stay away from fatty meal
9. Manage your blood pressure (normal or close normal)
10. Avoid or treat any inflammation
11. Avoid diabetes and lungs diseases
12. Avoid too cold or too hot/humid weather
13. Avoid snoring
14. Make sure you sleep enough and have a regular pattern of sleeping
15. Avoid heart attack
16. Avoid any mouth or throat infection to prevent damages to the heart valves
17. Treat overactive thyroid glands
18. Avoid stimulants medication, tobacco
19. Treat sleep disorders
20. Avoid having lung or kidney diseases
I was a medical professor for 30 years and managed my atria fibrillation.
If you have any improvements after using any of our technique, please let us know or and give us your comment